Creating a beautiful wedding photo gallery wall is a great way to display your treasured memories and bring life and color into your home. One way to make the process easy is by using a local printshop to print your photos in different sizes, finishes, and materials. Here are some tips to help you create the perfect wedding photo gallery wall:
- Choose your "hero" photos, which will set the theme and tone of the gallery.
- Print larger photos for impact, like 40x50 cm, 50x70 cm, 70x100 cm, etc.
- Use a wall design app to create a seamless layout and upload your images.
- Mix up sizes, orientations, frame styles, and colors to add contrast and visual appeal.
- Before starting, lay out everything on the floor and use a pencil, tape measure, and leveler to ensure the right amount of photos are printed at the right sizes.
- Leave space in between photos to avoid a crowded look.